Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

POPIN PE

 In Te Ngahere we have been doing PE. We were doing PE to learn how to play different sports. In my opinion I did passing to my team pretty good. In training I did drop and roll better. In PE there are separate teachers and each teacher teaches a different sport one does soccer and I will be talking about that in this post. Also we did this in house groups with two classes. First we did some warm ups after that we were split into groups. In those groups we did passing basically we would call somebody's name and we will pass it to them. After that we played a little game there were two people that tried to get the ball off you and there were another five people had to pass the ball to their teammates and not the the two bad people get the ball and we only had a little rectangle. I thought PE is fun and very tiring.


Do you do PE in your school?


No comments:

Post a Comment