Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Wacky Wednesday

 Today its Wednesday the 17 of November 2021. Well you're probably thinking why today is so special. It is so special because today, for my school its Wacky Wednesday. Wacky Wednesday is all for the little kids and so they could have some fun watching senior students wear something wacky and so they could have some fun wearing something wacky.  I came to school not wearing any thing for Wacky Wednesday because I did not think it was that fun but when I saw almost everyone in the entire school wearing something I just had to change into something wacky so I decided to turn my jacket around and wear it like that for Wacky Wednesday. My friends where also dressed up for Wacky Wednesday so I didn't really feel left out. Also underneath this blog post there are some photos from Wacky Wednesday. My favorite part of Wacky Wednesday is how much fun people are having. I think that a kid from my class named Kahsius is dressed the best because he is wearing a wig and a girls costume.  


Has your school ever had a Wacky day?






No comments:

Post a Comment