Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The Fabulous Food Web


This week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about Food Webs. The teachers gave us some photos of animals and then we had to connect arrows to what eats what. As you can see my doc is different to the teachers doc that she made because mine doesn't have different colours. Mine is different because mine doesn't look complicated. I learnt that tui eat kowhai flowers of the kowhai tree and stoats eat possums. Mine is different because mine says birds are eaten by plants. Mine is different because it doesn't have different colours. Mine is different because mine doesn't look complicated.

The arrows are supposed to pont off the one that gets eaten and point to the one that eats it. What I know about food webs is that it's the circle of life for animals.


I learnt about food webs in my class have you?




No comments:

Post a Comment