Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

The Tiny Tsunami By Shivam

In Paihia we had a tsunami warning when we got to school in the morning. Some kids outside the gate said there was no school because there was  tsunami warnings we were so scared and shocked. After that we rushed home in fear. Then we started going to Kerikeri because everyone was saying thats far away from the beach we were so relieved. Before we started going to Kerikeri we picked up one of my dads staff and started going to Kerikeri. When we got there we got told that it was ok to go back home I was kinda annoyed because we drove all the way to Kerikeri for nothing. After that went back home and chilled out we felt relaxed. Then after a little I went to ride my bike and then my friends told me there was school and they stayed on a hill all day long. We figured out the tsunami was really small. 


Have you ever experienced a tsunami and were you scared I was? 

No comments:

Post a Comment